Holy mother of cows.
It's been a week now and our neighbor's dog won't stop barking!!! EVERY NIGHT!!! it's so very extremely entirely annoying it's not even funny!!!
I'm not sure if we do have any Animal Control in K-town to complain, I highly doubt it.
Neighbor, seriously, your dog might be bored, scared or lonely; I DO NOT CARE. You need to work on "SHUT YOUR DOG UP?".
Jeeezzz.. Doesn't a barking dog violate the "disturbing the peace" law or something?!
I have also thought of some other options for you, my dear neighbor, to pet:
- a rat. They are smarter than your retarded dog, and probably much cuter.
- a snake. They don't make noise, and the bonus is, if you get one big enough it will probably eat your stupid dog.
- a cat. They don't wake you up barking. Especially not from the next door.
- a hamster. They're adorable, and again, quiet.
- keep your annoying retarded dog, but get it's voice box removed, hence no barking.
Your loving neighbor.